Click here to go to UC Irvine University Registrar Image Map

Search Registrar site:

 UCI Home  :  Schedule of Classes  :  General Catalogue  :  WebReg  :  StudentAccess  :  WebAdmin  :  FAQ  :  Help Desk 
UC Irvine Aldrich Park


    The Registrar's Office is the official custodian of student academic records, which are maintained from UCI's inaugural year of 1965 through the present day. Upon request, the Registrar's Office provides official and unofficial copies of UCI transcripts.

    Ordering Transcripts

    Official Transcripts
    Printed on official security enhanced paper, official transcripts may be picked up or sent to you or to an institution directly. Fee for this service applies. Electronic copies of transcripts are not available.

    Unofficial Transcripts
    Up to five copies per day are available free of charge. Printed on regular blank white paper, unofficial transcripts may be photocopied should you require additional unofficial copies. Electronic copies of transcripts are not available.

    Sending Your Transcripts

    Express Delivery of Your Official Transcript
    An additional fee may be paid to send your official transcripts via overnight mail.

    Faxing Your Transcript
    An additional fee may be paid to have your transcript faxed domestically, with the official paper copy to follow via first class mail.

    Fees and Other Transcript Information

    Fees for Transcript Requests
    Fees and payment methods are detailed for the different means of sending your transcripts.

    Third Party Transcripts
    Instructions for third parties (e.g. employers) on ordering academic transcripts.

    Transcript Notations
    Explanations of letter grades, course credit codes, and other notations are listed here.

    More Information on Transcripts
    Our most frequently asked questions in regard to transcripts are answered here.

    Extension and Medical Students

    Extension Students:
    The University Registrar does not maintain records for course work taken through Extension. If you need transcripts for extension courses, visit the UCI Extension website.

    Medical Students:
    The University Registrar does not issue transcripts for students of the School of Medicine. If you are a medical student (not including pre-med) and require a transcript, contact the School of Medicine.